This lovingly maintained home presents side access, double car garage and plenty of storage, and is built on a 665 sqm block in a great location close to the Pacific Harbour Golf & Country Club, Banksia Beach State School, and public transport. .
You will be able to cook up a storm in this newly updated cosy kitchen, featuring a lovely walk in pantry, breakfast bar overlooking the outdoor entertaining and pool areas, perfect for entertaining friends and family.
Additionally the home features three bedrooms all with built ins, two bathrooms one with seperate toilet, open plan dinning room, and two living areas. The upper level offers a study, Master with hidden walk in robe, large ensuite and private balcony to watch the amazing sunsets.
To the rear of the home through sliding doors you will find a large undercover outdoor entertainment area. that overlooks the in-ground pool and garden, Ideal for relaxing and entertaining family and friends.
* Three bedrooms all with built ins.
* Master offers walk in robe, large ensuite, and private balcony.
* Large undercover entertainment area.
* In-ground pool with cover and equipment.
* Multiple living and dinning areas.
* Study area with a view.
* Plenty of storage including under stair storage, attic storage and more.
* Invisiguard screens throughout.
* Brand new 700 litre water tank.
* Split system Air conditioned throughout.
* 2kw Solar system.
* Large side access.
* Three year old electric hot-water system .
* Spear pump.
* Multiple sheds and greenhouse.
* Swan security system.
* Newly updated kitchen, with walk in pantry and ample sized breakfast bar.
* Close to schools, shops, public transport and Pacific Harbour Golf & Country Club.
* Quietly positioned on Bribie's island within the island.
|Council rates||$291.55 per qtr|
|Water rates||$324.25 per qtr|